Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things that make me angry.

1. "Friends" who text/call/send a facebook message/post on your facebook wall that they would like to get together. When you respond, radio silence.

2. Coworkers who operate on a sniper method. This means they sneak up on you in your office and request you to do something for them that is wholly unfavorable. Since it is a surprise attack, you have no handy excuse and are forced to complete the unsavory task.

3. A dwindling bank account that just doesn't have enough money for me to splurge on the MOST DARLING sequined miniskirt ever that I have been ogling for two weeks now. PUBLIC SERVICE EMPLOYEES WANT TO BE FANCY TOO, UNIVERSE.

4. The bitches in fashion magazines that say that because I am over thirty, I cannot wear said sparkly miniskirt. You suck. Obviously, I will wear tights with it. THIS IS WINTER IN CHICAGO.

5. The fact that the end of my day became incredibly busy, including yet another phone call from that particular person that has already called you seven times today. This means I could not get my beef jerky fix this afternoon.

6. I cannot do a serious exfoliation on my face now because I am worried I will look crazy from the spray tan coming off. I now have some light flakiness that is driving me INSANE. Moisturizer isn't working. I have flake face. This makes me angry AND sad.

This concludes today's episode of things that make me mad. You can now resume regularly-scheduled programming.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you rolled with my reasoning and bought yourself the skirt by now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In regards to #6, you should try the Oil Cleanse Method. I promise it works wonders and it will hydrate your skin so it will help maintain a tan longer. If you're too skeptical to try that, skip the oil steps and just put a hot, wet washcloth on your face then wipe away makeup/impurities. But seriously, the Oil Cleanse Method has changed my skincare routine dramatically for the better. Google it (or look at www.daisyjd.com 's guide and you'll be convinced.

    ReplyDelete