Thursday, May 24, 2012

Training check-in.

I just couldn't check in with you all about my training yesterday due to the pellet gun incident. Shortly after that, the neighboring building's car alarm started going off. When I looked out the window, the "gentleman" across the alley started hollering at me about that.

"HEY. HEY YOU."

"Um, yeah?"

"THIS IS RIDICULOUS, I AM GOING TO CALL 311."

"Um, okay. Not my car. I don't care."

"IT IS DRIVING US ALL CRAZY."

"OKAY SO CALL, GEEZ. I DON'T CARE."

"NO DISRESPECT, BUT I AM CALLING."

"FINE."

Seriously.

In any event, despite shenanigans in my alley, I have been keeping with my training. I ran my final two miles this morning before work rather anxiously because the next time I run, I'll be putting down ten. TEN FREAKING MILES.

Pray for me, guys. I have trained my tush off. I feel like I should be able to do this. I'm still scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment