Sunday, December 5, 2010

Honestly? I'm kind of sad.

Why?

Because this little guy?

I call this my mummy sleeping position.
He's residing with my mom for the next two weeks. I brought him there today.

I have lived in my own apartment since 2003. Aside from one night he had to spend at the vet's office, I have lived with that furry, Gizmo-looking creature for SEVEN years. My house feels empty without him. I am sad.

Honestly, I am grateful that I won't have to worry about him while we are gone. My mom's little kitten will keep him plenty busy. But now? I see his toys spilled out over my bedroom floor (because the second I put them all away, he dumps the thing over to get his favorite...catnip cigar), and I miss him.

I know, some people are probably rolling their eyes saying "CRAZY CAT LADY, WTF?!" To those people, I say suck it. Everyone else, feel free to leave me a comment showing how much you care that MY CAT IS NOT IN MY HOUSE TONIGHT.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I can understand that it must be hard without him, especially with the little reminders. Have fun on your trip though!

    ReplyDelete