Tuesday, March 13, 2012

To the coworker who is on a two-day sauerkraut bender.

I LOVE sauerkraut. I really do. Ever since I traveled to Munich for the first time and lived the entire weekend on a diet of sausage and sauerkraut (washed down with beer, OBVIOUSLY), I have loved it. In fact, I ate it nearly every meal when I was in Munich two weeks ago. I really love it.

But damn. IT SMELLS SO BAD.

Coworker, STOP COOKING YOUR DAMN SAUERKRAUT IN THE OFFICE.

It smells like fermented farts, and I don't like it. How am I supposed to get anything done when I am trying to figure out WHO FARTED?

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA.

    I have an officemate who REALLY likes asian food. Heck, I love me some Thai and Chinese and Indian food. But when it is being cooked in our microwave that is right next to my desk, it takes everything I have not to puke. There should be an office food etiquette. GAG

    ReplyDelete