Thursday, June 9, 2011

Do I need anger management lessons?

One of my coworkers apparently thinks I do. That I am a bit high strung. That I tend to threaten physical violence to others when they do not do what I request (or don't do what they should be doing).

Well. I'm here to tell you that just because I threatened to slap a coworker repeatedly on one side of his face does NOT mean I have issues with anger. It means that coworker is a righteous jerk that deserves it.

You might be asking yourself, "Why just on one side of the face?"

I'm here to tell you: if you slap someone once on one side of the face, it'll sting (personal experience). However, if you slap them again in the precise spot as the last time, they will really learn their lesson. DO NOT MESS WITH ME.

Be it known that I do not make these threats of physical violence to people's faces. Well, unless you might be my husband. Trust me a threat of a punk to the junk with a crazy look in your eye will get a dishwasher emptied faster than you can say "please."

What can I say? I am a highly effective person.

DISCLAIMER: This has been a joke. In the event this had not been a joke, you'd close your web browser and feel a swift double slap to the side of your face.

1 comment:

  1. My Hubby was being obnoxious yesterday and earned a slug in the arm that REALLY hurt... my hand. (Insert "fail" here.)

    ReplyDelete