Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's the deal...with this blog?

Lately, I've been experiencing some insomnia. I'm not certain if it is a big upcoming change, money woes or a combination of the two, but the fact of the matter is I. Can't. Sleep. This means that when I don't get up to power through another episode of Nip/Tuck (seriously, how have I just now just discovered this show?), I lay in bed and stew.

Why is my desk such a mess at work?
Why can't I fall asleep? I'll never make it back to the gym in the morning.
Will I ever feel like I have enough money?
What if the movers don't show up on time?
What if the people in my new apartment aren't moved out by the time we show up with the movers? (I had an actual dream based on this fear.)
Is my blog like one of Seinfeld's comedy skits?

Hold the phone on the last question. This one feels dangerous. I mean, what do you think?

What's the deal with retail clerks these days?
What about those smelly guys on the bus?
How about the people who constantly post their mileage online?
And elevators in the courthouse? What's the deal there? (GOT YOU.)

I'm having an identity crisis as a blogger.

And, for the record, if you find this particular entry neither funny nor interesting, you can just suck it. I'm running on four hours of sleep and have partially lost the will to be funny or interesting, or original. Partially.

I feel like this guy. (I mean, that's not all bad. Who doesn't love Scrubs, right?)

**On a completely unrelated note, happy birthday to my P.I.C. May I fully recover from this unfunny slump to be the best dinner date for you this evening. Love you, Scooba.**

No comments:

Post a Comment