Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lists make me feel mature.

I am awake at 8:30 a.m. on a Saturday. Today shall be one of those days that can only be accomplished by making a list and crossing stuff off. I will be hosting a bridal shower and bachelorette party at my home tonight. There is an entire apartment to clean to give these ladies the pretense that I don't normally miss my hamper at the end of the day. There are cupcakes to bake. Errands to run. Surfaces to wipe, and things to put away.

Whenever I make such a list, I always feel rather grown-up. I mean, face it, if I made it to (almost) thirty, through four years of college and three years of clown college law school, I should know how to make and execute the contents of a list, right? So here I am, sitting at my kitchen table, list to the right of me, dishwasher running, starting my day. I am SO MATURE.

Wanna see my cupcake tins?

Hehe. It's six little weiners. Hahahahha.

See? So mature. Me and my pan of little penises.

1 comment:

  1. umm i'm pretty impressed you're willing to have people over and you JUST moved in. i still am half annoyed if anyone acts like they want to see my house and i've lived here for 8 months! well played, my friend!

    have fun!!

    ReplyDelete