Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thirty-nine days to go...

Let's see how many more glasses P.I.C. and I can break. Friends, if you are wondering why our gift registry went from ten to eleven glasses, you now know why. Right now, we are down a champagne flute (P.I.C.), a ramekin (P.I.C.), and a white wine glass (ME...but I am still figuring a way to make it P.I.C.'s fault). Sigh. This is why we don't have nice things. Or perhaps I just use wine glasses too much? NO COMMENT THERE.

The wedding planning is coming along, despite me ignoring the fact that I really should find someone to make me and my bestie a bouquet and there is the issue of the rentals that need to be arranged (P.I.C.!!!)

This past weekend I had the pleasure of one of those rites of passage called the bachelorette party. Oh yes. I painted the town red. Literally. I donned red lips, a red dress, and I brought out my obnoxious 'tude times ninety-seven. It was an epic entire day of girly fun, and while I do tend to disclose my business here...this day is all mine and my ladyfriends'. To those that attended...I love you. It was truly my most fun day ever.

Let's just hope the wedding can top THAT, Teen Witch-style.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a pretty fantastic weekend. Good for you!!

    Don't fret too much about the material stuff. Hubby and I have lost or broken most of our every day dishes/glasses over the years. It's all replaceable!

    ReplyDelete